Bonjour, et nihao Humans; George and Chops here,
It’s been a while since we’ve tapped out a blog post; we’ve been furry very busy giving our clients a paw, and guarding the office, as you can see from the photo above.
Most recently, we’ve been teaching our clients all about blogging. It can be daunting jumping into the world of blogging, but it’s not that scary at all; especially not when you have us on paw to guide you efurry every step of the way.
On top of that, there are so many useful blog posts, and videos, to help you out if you get stuck, and to give you recommendations on how to improve.
We recently redeveloped the Mawson Floors website and added in a blog. We spent some time with them teaching them how to use their blog, and giving them tips, and now they’re hooked!
It always a pleasure to see people get excited and enthusiastic about blogging fur for their business.
Many businesses are sceptical about blogging, and often feel that they haven’t got anything interesting or worth saying, but there is nefur never the case.
It doesn’t matter how old you are, or how much you know about blogging; if you have an audience, you have a group of people who are interested in what your business has to say.
If you think you haven’t got anything interesting to say, have a nose at 10 topics you can write about on your business blog.
Please don’t get put off blogging because it seems daunting, or confusing; it’s not as hard as you think.
Here are a few tips that we hope will encourage you to post to your business blog:
- Blogs aren’t hard to use; they’re simple, and most blog editors are similar to Word editors, so you’ll be used to most of the buttons. If you do get stuck, YouTube is your friend.
- You can save a blog as a draft, and no one will see it until you click publish
- Your audience are interested in what you have to say
- Blogging can help you perform well in search results for words and phrases you want to rank well for
- Studies have shown that businesses who blog get 55% more website visitors than businesses who don’t
If you need help with learning how to blog, get in touch with our Humans, who will be more than happy to give you a paw.
We’re off to continue our patrol now, we can heard the sandwich van.
Love and licks,
George & Chops
The Marketing Dogs