Burntwood Rugby Club Summer Ball 2018
Tomorrow, 7th July 2018 is the Burntwood Rugby Club Summer Ball, we cant wait for kick off @ 7PM and were not talking about the football World Cup Finals!!
Of course the evening follows England’s football match against Sweden, so we cannot go on without wishing our boys the best of luck in Russia although its the wrong shaped ball… at least that’s what they keep telling us!
So whats happening?
- black tie event
- drinks reception
- three course dinner from the clubs new catering partner Perry’s Fine Foods
- live music from ‘Groove 45’ & DJ ‘Rainbow Sounds’
- a superb gin bar!
- selected wines, beers, lagers, ciders, spirits & soft drinks available with waitress service prior to and during dinner.
- in addition to the drinks there is a fantastic wine list + gin and mixer menu
- a raffle with some great prizes
Its going to be amazing!
follow the link below for more information on Burntwood RUFC teams plus future fixtures and events.
The Marketing People are honoured to be a Burntwood Rugby Club kit sponsor, so we have duly reserved a table at Burntwood’s premier black tie event.
Mustn’t forget however, we also consulted on, designed and printed the following items which you can also see in the picture! Looks like the ‘Gin Bar’ is going to be prominent!
- the tickets!
- wine and food menu
- gin and mixer menu
- the event poster
- the gin bar signage
- last but not least, the giant welcome sign and table plan!
Cant wait to see everyone there.
Need help with items & promotional marketing for your event? Contact The Marketing People.
01543 495752 – firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for David, Amanda, Laurie, Ash, Richard, Chopsy, Sammy or George.