We are now recommended on the ‘Recommended Agency Register’, which we’re really happy about!
The Recommended Agency Register is an information portal designed to help clients choose their preferred marketing and creative agency partner. We are featured in the register for clients who are looking to source an effective design partner to deliver strategic planning, creative design and digital development.
We feel that this recommendation, that will be in effect until February 2013 and then renewed. Is an important indication of our commitment to providing great service for our clients in a range of strategic, creative and digital disciplines. It sits very well alongside our membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing. Where our service in the provision of strategic marketing planning is benchmarked by the investment in continued professional development that ‘Chartered Marketer’ status brings.
We exist as a business to improve. We have developed expertise in many areas of our business by continually improving our skill sets:
• A unique marketing planning framework – pre: marketing/marketing/re: marketing designed to guide our clients through the full strategic planning and communications journey.
• Brand strategy and Corporate Identity Development – we have developed a proven strategy for organisations looking to enhance their identity as they plan for new phases of structured growth.
• Creative Design for corporate communications and campaign management. Corporate literature, company catalogues, brochures and strategic, personalised and effective Direct Mail are all part of our in-house creative teams’ specialist areas.
• Full In house social media service – social media profile set up, Design for business profile branding (Facebook profile/cover images & Twitter backgrounds) monthly blog posting and content creation that posts on facebook pages, Linkedin groups and twitter feeds.
• Magento ecommerce – in addition to our own proprietary ecommerce system, we have fully integrated the development of Magento ecommerce – developing sites in Magento Go, Magento Community and Magento Enterprise.
• Full In house SEO service – management of Adwords and Adwords Express, along with organic SEO consultancy, development and integration of the SEOMoz software framework into the business.
• Content Management – we are ever evolving our skills using open source CMS systems such as WordPress and Concrete5.
The Marketing People
We believe we offer the best that a strategic planning consultancy and a design and digital agency. Many regional agencies of a certain size do one and not the other, and we find that larger agencies charge significant fees for the integration. So, that’s why we like to think we have ‘Big Agency Skills, without Big Agency Bills!’ This translates into real business benefit, as our clients get the insight and the creativity from the same provider. Time and again our clients are telling us that this approach is better for their business and makes their efforts in marketing efficient, effective and rewarding.
You can find out more all about the people behind The Marketing People in our collection of blogs.
If you would like to know more about us, what we do and how we have helped other businesses, then get in touch now. Call us on 01543 495 752 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.