The sun may be shining outside (for once!) but it’s time to turn your attention to your Christmas marketing efforts.
The kids are starting back at school and before we know it the shops will be full of Christmas gifts and offers.
Christmas seems to start earlier and earlier each year. In fact research carried out by eBay found that between May and June of this year there were 150,000 searches for ‘Christmas’ on its UK website.
While you may not be thinking about Christmas yet, it’s clear that your customers are. What’s more is, your competition are already planning their campaigns. And if you don’t keep up with them you’ll miss out.
To plan and develop an effective Christmas campaign which delivers against your goals, you need to start thinking about it now.
There are plenty of things you can do to encourage people to buy from you at Christmas so here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing;
- Offers on your website which are promoted by email or a flyer or leaflet posted out to customers.
- Email or flyers containing offer codes for recipients only.
- A special Christmas range.
- Promoting your Christmas range or offers through your blog and social media.
What if my product or service isn’t something people buy at Christmas?
We have quite a few B2B clients and understand that there are some products or services which people just don’t buy in the run up to Christmas.
If this is the case for you, it’s nice to keep in touch with your customers and wish them a Happy Holidays or a Happy New Year, and there are a number of key benefits to it;
- Helps build and maintain relationships.
- Creates an opportunity for a conversation – you may not intend to sell to them, but it may remind a recipient to get in touch with you about something.
- Memorable – if your card or e-card is well designed and memorable, people will remember your business.
Read Why Should I send Brand Christmas Cards to find out more about the benefits of sending Christmas cards to your customers.
For us vital to us that whatever work we do makes a real difference to your business. We have the knowledge, expertise and experience to help you plan, run and manage your Christmas campaigns effectively.
If you’re looking for help with your Christmas marketing, whether you need a leaflet or flyer designing and printing, an email campaign designing and sending or your website updating, we can help you.
If you’re based in Burntwood, Lichfield, Cannock or the West Midlands, get in touch with us to talk about your Christmas marketing wishlist. Give us a call on 01543 495 752 or email us on email@example.com and let’s talk about how we might be able to help you.