Our marketing approach comes in three stages: pre-marketing strategy, marketing strategy and re-marketing strategy.
Years of experience has led us to create a three-step process for making your marketing work hard for your business and generate leads and sales. And, as our customers will tell you, it works every time and always provides our customers with tangible benefits.
Whether you’re a new or an existing business, you need a good foundation for sales and business development. And that foundation comes from a strong name and brand.
This initial stage allows us to identify anything which may be preventing your marketing from delivering the results you want. Such as a confusing name, or poor branding.
With a commercial focus on your business model, we identify your point of difference and business objectives. From this, we create the right marketing messages, and calls to action, to make you appeal to your target audience.
The below list covers some of the services we regularly carry out during the pre-marketing strategy stage:
- Brand development and strategy
- Strapline and positioning statements
- Product naming
- Marketing strategy and consultancy
- Creative direction and design
- Graphic design and artwork
- Website and blog design and development
- Graphic design for vehicle livery, workwear, and internal and external signage
- Brochure and catalogue design and printing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) audit and strategy
- Social media audit, strategy, and setup
Now you should have a strong brand, clear messaging, and all the communication tools you need. We can then help you identify marketing activities that will benefit your business and appeal to your target audience.
We can help you maximize on your marketing through several different marketing methods. Depending on your goal, this could be content marketing, email campaigns, exhibition stands, SEO or brochures and fliers. But you can be assured, we will not waste your time and money by recommending you do something which we believe will give you little in return.
Referencing statistical analysis, and customer and team feedback, we can work with you to improve your marketing activities, or try new activities, to capitalise on sales opportunities.
Activities we regularly carry out during the marketing stage:
- Direct marketing
- Email marketing
- Exhibitions, events and seminars
- Content creation for your website, blog, and social media
- Seasonal campaigns
- Ongoing SEO campaigns
- Landing page design, and development
- PPC campaigns
- Ongoing marketing consultancy
- Design for t-shirts, and merchandise
- Leaflets and flyers
Your marketing journey does not end at performing marketing activities once. It’s a continuous process as you develop ongoing relationships with your audience and customers.
By continually reviewing and tweaking marketing activities, you can further increase your reach, continue to build brand reputation and perception, re-market existing prospects and customers, and generate leads and sales.
At this stage, we regularly carry out the following re-marketing strategy activities:
- Web tracking and analysis
- Ongoing content creation, and promotion via social media
- Email marketing and data capture
- Website content updates
- PPC campaigns
- Seasonal marketing strategies
- Marketing consultancy and strategy
If our approach to marketing appeals to you, or perhaps peaked your curiosity and you would like to know more, then you can speak to one of our friendly team on 01543 495752 for more information.